sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2009

Here again!



That 2 girls are my classroom mates XD, Ari-pon is the one in Pink and Black, Andre is the one in just Pink, My teacher is the one of red with the freak face XD that was at the subway, where, we, people arent able to take pictures, BUT.... XDDD, Wilson, my peruvian classmate took that Photo(I have photos I took but Im to lazy to post one rigth now)

AHAHAHHA I left my blog without any entry again! when I start this I said "Now,Im going to post every week" I guess I lie ._.U

Anything Important to tell...

Ehrmmm well I finished My relationship with Mr.C(that happends like 4 months ago XD), as I think you know, but we are still being good friends,because I think I have a new someone, and guess what?


I LIKE HIM SO MUCH! He is...waaaaaa GREAT XDD very bizarre, as I like! >///< and he make me blush (thats a very strange fact!! Because yesterday I looked like a tomato)

In other news Im full of homework!But Im so proud of my recent works! My Mario Bros`s R its sooooooooo cute >.< I dont want to left the Mario Bros`s Figure that my good friend Chibi gave me, but the teacher is right it looks better with the Mario on, so....

I GUESS IM GOING TO DO ONE MARIO OF PAPER XDD(I`ll never put that Mario figure >_>)

That was at Design Of the letters, at Colors I did an anime girl with an eye full of color, that special person named her "Kairi" wich means "sea" because of her blue hair,a Pacman (that I have to fix), a pair of girls(aliens XD) and a cupcake(A MANGO ONE), last week we also visited the museums of Caracas, and guess what I SAW HIM AHAHAHAH <33333333 XD

In other news I did Rinoa for an Anime convetion, I`ll post pics in another entry (just to make more) hmmm, sorry if I had a LOT OF MISTAKES, I used to have a better english, but I need practice ._. I feel stupid! hahaha well bye XD

0 comentarios: